Thursday 26 September 2013

Welcome!

Hello!
Welcome to my blog.
I've created my little space of the interweeb over ére as a place for me to post ramblings, information, recipes, hurdles, setbacks, inspiration, aspirations and tidbits as I travel along on my wellness journey! This is also a place where I can keep myself accountable as I embark on going back to studying (via distance)
I endeavor to live as naturally and as wholesome as possible by being aware and accountable for what I'm putting into my body, on my body and surrounding myself with in my home. I want to know where my food came from, how it was grown and treated (ethically/pesticides),  and also what is in the products I'm using in my home.
One day at a time! :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you visit again soon! xx

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10809897/?claim=4yzh62ma2jm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment